2) Ridden in a tourist van among the caves of Cappadocia while wearing oxygen -- it's high up there!
3) Hiked said caves of Cappadocia without the O2 (it stayed in the car for use as a blissful reprieve after the exertion).
4) Purchased a Turkish nebulizer.
5) Successfully operated my vest, eflow, and said Turkish nebulizer machine, as well as my portable O2 concentrator, on a 4-day gulet cruise of the Aegean Sea.
6) Sea kayaked and swam in the turquoise coast.
7) Blown a fuse in an Ephesus hotel with said (annoying) Turkish nebulizer machine.
8) Seen the house where the Virgin Mary supposedly spent the last few years of her lives and drunk from the apparently healing waters of her Holy Spring at the site.
9) Looked out over what our Turkish guide appropriately called a "matchless view" of the Turkish countryside.
10) Asked for salt to add to almost every meal, hopefully avoiding offending the Turks with my "matchless" charm ;)
Tomorrow we leave for Istanbul and the last leg of our amazing adventure over here. I've been to Istanbul before, actually, but there is something to be said for traveling with parents and family friends instead of broke law students. Definitely loving every second, but don't worry, I promise to be back soon for more "matchless" blogging and a whole lot of new stories!