Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

So I check into the hospital tomorrow. I'm okay with it all, I guess, and it should be a short stay (my doc mentioned 3 to 5 days), but still...never fun to go on lockdown. Today I got tons of really comfy clothes and some new books for the stay. Hopefully I'll have internet while I'm in so I should be updating. If not, I'll post all about it as soon as I'm out.

The worst part is leaving my puppy. I tried to explain that when I get out I'll have lots of energy and be able to take him on really long walks, but I don't think he really gets it. Here's to wuick recoveries!

1 comment:

  1. Comfy clothes and good books rock when your in lock down! Aww poor pup, is anyone gonna stay with him? Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete