Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Special Delivery

So yesterday while I was at gyrotonics, my mother received a special delivery of new lungs!


Lots of new lungs . . .


200 pairs of them of them, to be exact.

And now we get to ship them off to you, my wonderful readers!

A few important details:

1) I hope to get all the shirts shipped off between today and tomorrow, but I have to ask for a little slack seeing as I also have transplant clinic tomorrow. When your order is packaged, addressed, and ready to go, I will send you a quick email confirmation. If you DO NOT hear from me by Friday evening and you have a shirt (or multiple shirts!) coming, please email me!

2) I will be processing and shipping orders received within the deadline first, and then overstock. Don't worry, I'm 99.9% sure I have shirts for all of you, but fair is fair. Overstock orders will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.

3) Here's the sad part: something happened to the blog email address a couple of days ago and I know I lost 3-4 new emails. So please, if you asked for a shirt and haven't heard anything back from me at all yet, email me again! Chances are there is a shirt available for you, but I just never got your request.

4) Shirts are, as previously mentioned, free of cost. Donations are being accepted for the cost of shipping and printing via paypal at piper.beatty@gmail.com. You may also send money the old fashioned way, and please email me for my address if you'd like to take that route. Suggested donation is $10/shirt, but donation is 100% optional.

5) I've already had some people with larger requests ask about another order. Stay tuned for possible post-transplant celebratory shirts (with color options!).

Happy (stylish) breathing, beautiful people.

8 comments:

  1. very exciting!!! Don't push yourself though!

    Hope your appointment goes well.

    Loranne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always thought a neat idea for post transplant shirt would be for it to say I HEART MY LUNGS!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest pic of Sammy... EVER!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to rock my new shirt! :) Good luck at your appointment, but don't get overwhelmed with the shirts...you come first :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought maybe your real lungs arrived... So excited to get my shirt! Good luck with Clinic tomorrow!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should be getting some $ from me in the next couple of days...I am having issues with my paypal acct so had to send it the old fashioned way.
    sarah - lilismom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shirts are pretty rad. I didn't order one but I will be the first in line for a post-transplant one. I don't know why I didn't jump at the chance to have lungs on my shirt! It's right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, looking forward to the shirts Piper! But take your time shipping them out. :-) I'm not running around nekkid or anything down here in Maryland. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete